Nieuwegein, May 22, 2018
GOconnectIT B.V. processes personal and other data in accordance with applicable law and regulations. By means of this Privacy Statement we explain why and how we collect and process your data.
Who are we?
GOconnectIT B.V. is located at the Fultonbaan 52, 3439NE in Nieuwegein.
This Privacy Statement applies to all our processing of personal data within the GOconnectIT Cloud, the GO MapForms Cloud (“GMF App”) and the Klic App Cloud (“Klic App”). If you have any questions or comments regarding the processing of your personal data, please contact us: email@example.com
How do we collect personal data?
GOconnectIT treats personal data confidentioally and carefully. GOconnectIT collects personal data when registering in the platform (the GOconnectIT Cloud) (creating an account), requesting a KLIC report/ notification while using the customer’s account at the Kadaster or collecting and returning work orders in DSP and Synfra, or when you request information, ask a question, contact the Helpdesk or contact us in a different way.
2) The information we collect
GOconnectIT collects contact information such as name, address, telephone number, e-mail address. We also save when and what we have had contact with you. For example when you ask a question to our Helpdesk. Also, we collect your account data from the Kadaster to request KLIC reports/ notifications for you. In some cases we also process your login data with DSP and Synfra to collect work orders for you as a customer and return them with the requested information. In addition to the personal information you provide, GOconnectIT may collect, record and process additional personal data about your use of our applications. This concerns data about the device or equipment you use, such as a unique device ID, your (mobile) operating system, settings of the device, IP address, Cookie ID as well as information about the use of our applications, such as the time at which you visit and the topics you view. The response (open and clicks) to our e-mails are also recorded on an individual level.
3) Why do we process personal data?
GOconnectIT processes personal data in order to be able to execute the use of the platform or the applications according to the agreement and to create an account. We store data for our Helpdesk, for example to answer questions. Based on the insights we receive from the use and visit of our platform and applications and with the help of questions and reports from the Helpdesk, we analyze and improve our services. Personal data (such as account data and work orders) can also be used to develop and test new products. Personal data are also processed in some cases to keep you informed about our services and activities. For this you can register separately and unsubscribe at any time. GOconnectIT never provides your details to third parties for commercial purposes.
4) Legal grounds for processing personal data
As explained above, we process some data for the execution of an agreement (such as your contact details) and some data with your permission (for example online tracking methods or sending newsletters).
5) Rights of data subjects
Under de GDPR everyone has a number of rights. To exercise your rights you can contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org .
· Information and access: You can see which of your personal data we process.
· Rectification: If you feel that we have inaccurate personal data about you, please let us know. Then we will adjust or complete the data.
· Right to be forgotten: You can have your personal data erased. GoconnectIT will comply with such a request, unless GoconnectIT still needs your data for other purposes (administration for example).
· restriction of processing: If you feel that we are processing your personal data unlawfully or incorrectly, you can ask for a restriction of the use of your personal data
· Right to object: you can object to processing your personal data. If the objection concerns marketing purposes, we will terminate that processing as soon as possible.
· Data portability: You have the right to transmit your personal data. If you want to make use of this, please contact us.
In addition, you can also:
· withdraw permission: For example, for receiving e-mailings. You can do this yourself at any time. If you wish to withdraw permission for another processing, you can contact us via the e-mail address mentioned above.
· lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (the Dutch DPA): If you think that we do not act in accordance with the privacy legislation, we would of course like to hear that. In addition, you have the option to file a complaint with the Dutch DPA after May 25th, 2018.
6) Storage period
GOconnectIT does not store personal data longer than necessary.
7) How does GOconnectIT protect your data?
GOconnectIT engages third parties in the performance of its services. If these third parties process your data in the execution of the relevant services, they do so in the capacity of processor for GOconnectIT. GOconnectIT has taken appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure that your data is used exclusively for which these third parties have been appointed. The service provider concerned only receives the necessary information from us and the service providers are obliged to protect your personal data.